Make a Tax Deductible Donation

DonateNow Please click the "Dontate Now" button to make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to help bring Karina to her forever family. We travel SOON and need your help to make this girl's dream come true!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

One More Day Until She's Offically Ours!






Without Jesus, I am nothing. He is with us always. “Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.” Psalm 27:14

We have been waiting and praying. We have felt encouraged and have felt His presence throughout the entire process of adopting Karina. I am so thankful that we have an awesome God. Without him this would not have been possible.

Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. our time, about 2:00 am your time we go before the judge to make our request for Karina’s adoption official and final. Please continue to keep us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly, that they grant us the adoptions and they wave the 10 day wait. If they do, we could possibly be home by July 1st.

We had another great lazy day of waiting for our court day. Just hanging out with Karina, getting to know her, playing some Uno, putting together some knock off Lego's we found to make Aydan happy and playing at the Town Square (Park). We finally found out around 6:30 p.m. that court was scheduled for 9 a.m. tomorrow. So there will be no interference with Karina's Graduation. Praise the Lord for blessing Karina with this one last remembrance of Ukraine. How awesome it will be to be able to go as her official Mother. I have to say we have had nothing but welcoming arms from all the people of Ukraine when she introduces me as her "American Mother to Be". :o)

Everything is right on schedule. I can not speak highly enough about everyone God has put on our adoption team here in Ukraine. They have been over the top wonderful and bend over backwards for Mark and I in every way.

After tomorrows court hearing and graduation it's is back to waiting for Karina's Visa to be processed. This could take 5 days then it's off to Kiev to finish the process at the US Embassy.

I am so homesick it isn't funny. I miss America. I miss my husband. I miss my bed. I miss American Food. I miss everything American. I miss you'all. I feel it wouldn't be so bad if I could only communicate but without communication it's almost like you are in jail. Only 2 more weeks. Only two more weeks. I can do this. I cam this! With all you'all help and God's presence we will prevail.

Blessings and Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment