Make a Tax Deductible Donation

DonateNow Please click the "Dontate Now" button to make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to help bring Karina to her forever family. We travel SOON and need your help to make this girl's dream come true!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

We Leave Today For Ukraine

We finally got our SDA appointment and are scheduled to leave to get our new daughter today. The adventure is just about to begin. I say adventure because we can expect to be away for as much as a month. I say adventure because when my husband comes back before me and I will be in a country with my two children were I don’t speak a lick of the language. I say adventure because my son has food allergies. How am I to communicate that if I am to go out to eat. I say adventure because I hear the drivers are scary. But all this is good with God's help and guidance. So much planning and packing! It's almost surreal that we are actually leaving today. My kids in, in order of when it happens, have said they can't wait to get on the plane, they can't wait to play their new DS games and they can't wait to meet Karina. The inner workings of a childs brain are still a mystery to me. That's it for now. Still have many things to do before we get on that plane. See you when we get back. Everyone stay healthy and safe. Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in with great anticipation. All is even better than well here! :D
    JJ

    ReplyDelete