Make a Tax Deductible Donation

DonateNow Please click the "Dontate Now" button to make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to help bring Karina to her forever family. We travel SOON and need your help to make this girl's dream come true!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

God is Moving Mountains for Karina!

I just don't know how to say it any other way, Karina is absolutely blessed and loved by God in every way because He is just making miracles happen all around me.  There have been so many miracles at times I almost feel myself falling down to my knees and just praising Him for who He is because there is no other way that all these miracles could happen without His love.

At this point, everyone knows we are racing against the clock.  We got our home study done in record time.  Then we submitted our I600 in record time.  They received it in record time even though the document  usually takes 10 business days.  We had a letter of receipt in 5 business days. WOW LORD YOU AMAZE ME!  However, it doesn't stop there.  I have met so many wonderful people that, for no other reason then loving God and wanting to serve him, have offered me their unending help.  With such a time crunch we were urged to get our Senators involved.  So we did.  We were originally scheduled to have our fingerprints done on April 26th.  TOO LATE!  NOT GOOD!  Well, with Senator Webb's help and his wonderful Immigration advocate Emily (Thank you so much) she upped our fingerprint appointment to today.  WOW AGAIN!  This has advanced our adoption process by at least a month.  We may actually be leaving for Ukraine before Karina's Birthday.  What an awesome and amazing birthday gift. Thanks be to God. 

Today I was on full throttle getting all the Ukrainian documents together that are needed for the dossier.  We may actually be able to submit it in two weeks.  Boy could I use a good massage.  I have been pocked and probed, fingerprinted, analyzed and who knows what else.  Karina, you are so worth it.  We can't wait to see you.

We also finally got to speak with Karina through a wonderful translator.  She is starting to loose faith.  She doesn't think it is possible to be adopted with so little time left.  I assured her that God loves her and to have faith.  We are working as fast as we can and this is definitely God's plan.  She WILL be reunited with EVAN, her brother.  God has proven it.  It will happen.  Get ready, Karina, you are coming to America!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! The Lord never ceases to amaze me!!! I don't know why I'm surprised by Him. SO EXCITED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can request expediting from USCIS for your I-171H due to her age and it being a humanitarian situation.
    Contact them at 877-424-8374 or NBC.Adoptions@dhs.gov and have your case number and the name of the primary person's name on the I-600. They will get you in contact with your assigned officer. Let them know the date your fingerprints were done so they know to check for them (the report will be there the next business day) and you will have your I-171H in very short time, for us it was 4 days. :)
    We are in Ukraine now adopting older children, hopefully 4 ages 13-16, so we share the passion for homes for these precious teens.
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete